Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Obligatory Introduction Post

I am a crocheter, a one hook, no needle girl. I'm a college student studying Creative Writing and love to spend all my free time (and not-so-free time) crocheting scarves, wrist warmers, and other little things for my friends and myself. I have an unhealthy obsession with scarves and am currently trying to figure out what to do with all 20 of them.

Lately, I've started dabbling in spinning, though I'm not very good at it and haven't actually made a full skein of yarn yet. I'm working on it, though!

I've been considering making a crocheting blog for a while now. I've seen a lot of people who have them and really enjoy reading their posts and seeing the creations they've made. My latest project, the Philosopher's Coat, made me decide that it was finally time to make that blog. I'm hoping to use this blog to talk about my experience (probably lots of frustration) as I make this crazy coat.

No comments: